in 1957, a wing was added to the south of the building, offiering 2 floors of classrooms for education programs. The $60,000 addition also included a small chapel, church office space and a study for the pastor. Ground breaking ceremonies were hosted by Reverand John Kuyper and Mrs. Lyon. Cary, who has been a member of the parish since 1889. George Toman was school superintendant. The prior pastor for 25 years was Gilbert W. Stewart. Ed Toman was the chairman of the Building Committee and W. A. Wise was the chairman of the Education Committee.
The MHSoc's museum and office is located at 411 W Main St, Mandan, ND 58554 Contact us at email@example.com or leave message at (701) 751-2983